DIVERSITY MANAGEMENT – TRAIN THE TRAINER PROGRAMME
Module 1 – Inclusion and Diversity
FACE TO FACE LEARNING
– Diversity management
This lesson will introduce the topic of inclusion and diversity management in the workplace, how the workplace greatly influences both employee well-being and company earnings. It will illustrate relevant data, problems and possible solutions that European SMEs can implement to improve themselves and their environment.
Learning Outcomes of the Module
- Define key terms related to inclusion and diversity management in the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of corporate culture and the benefits that diverse perspectives can bring to an organisation.
- Recognise the different types of discrimination and barriers to inclusion that exist in the workplace and identify strategies for addressing them.
- Promote inclusion and diversity in the workplace, including setting measurable goals and identifying potential challenges.
- Can explain the importance of inclusive leadership building inclusive workplaces.
- Recognise the role of leadership in promoting diversity and inclusion and understand how to create a culture of inclusion that starts from leadership.
- Build awareness of the impact of cultural differences and their effect on a diverse workforce and company culture.